St Catherine’s Church, Neasden – New Community Centre
Planning permission was recently granted for a new community hall and extension to St. Catherine’s Church, Neasden.
Located on Neasden Lane, the Church is a locally listed building, located on a busy roundabout opposite the Grange Museum. It was designed in 1916 by J.S. Alder with the western bay and porch added in 1954 by E.B. Glanfield.
In 2017 the church was redecorated, and a small tea station created at the west end that serves a café which is very well used by the community. Lavatories were also added. The new community centre, with performance & meeting spaces, will add to the services already offered by the Church.